[X]


Hey there!
Remember to leave a message
at the Tagboard! :)

Tvym!
If only it would snow chocolates!
sorry i ate your chocolate. )':
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9156024632768399798?origin\x3dhttp://snowingchocolates.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Entries.
AboutMe.
Links.
AboutTheSite.
BlahBlahBlah.
Monday, June 4, 2012
3rd violin lesson! And other things in the week

This post is meant to be posted on 3/6/2012, but I forgot to post it before midnight lol.

Had my 3rd violin lesson today! WH had some issues with her teacher and she might not be continuing in the school :/ Well, I do have some issues of my own too, but not much major ones. Like changing time or day of lesson. My teacher has been good so far, and finally today I've started learning notes! No more the days of only being able to play on open strings! Haha, she helped me tape my violin with golden finger tape for positions 1 and 3. She said she'll give me a year before taking off the tape. Better start training my hearing! Oh and she kept correcting my right hand position lol, esp the little finger. Till now I still am not concretely sure about the correct position to hold the bow.

Oh and the teacher also said she is free on friday mornings from Aug onwards. Hope that my timetable will be able to accommodate that, hopefully friday's a free day for me!

Oh, had a meeting yesterday at cfa to discuss about naf. I was early ok! Haha shall try to keep that up. Oh yes it was pouring on that day! Super big rain, was fighting the rain to protect my precious laptop. After that was the SL crash course, I am no SL or ASL, but went because everyone else was going and I didn't have anything else on, it's useful too! Received 3 scores and looked through but couldn't figure out which one was the prime 1 parts lol. And it's so stressful to be a SL, gotta sacrifice practice during sectionals, must be able to keep time and listen for errors, must be able to teach and lead section members..... etc etc. I kept being reminded of hejing and how hard and headache it must be for her to have me in alto 1 lol. Gotta teach, guide and look after me who can't even read notes lol. Reminded of the time during music camp, it was the last sectionals I think, and she taught me one-on-one. Haha, glad that I'm not the ASL too, I don't think I can handle the job. Gotta take care of my own playing first before I can teach others. When I first got the score, I tried to read it, still very slow, but hey, so much better than how I was the same day one year ago. Still cannot sightread properly, sigh. And felt intimidated when everyone else was so pro, when in the end, almost everyone started playing guitars, and I couldn't cos I'll most probably be embarrassing myself. Can't deny the fact that my pride is rather strong lol.

There will be an engagement on 15 July and I'll be playing the cowbell. A bit glad that I'm not playing the guitar (to be honest I'm not confident of my playing, reminds me of what shu hann mentioned during the crash course), but I'm a bit worried about playing the cowbell cos I'm worried about my sense of rhythm, and I'm prolly the only one on the cowbell lol, so there's the pressure of playing "solo". And I'm very afraid of disappointing CC cos if I can't do it, he'll have to find someone else, like giving him more troubles lol. And then it would seem like I'm very useless lol, guitar cmi, percussion also cmi. Haha. Shu hann said smth like, one may not be the best player, but the most hardworking one. I shall try to be the hardworking one, need not be the most hardworking, but hardworking enough to reach the goals that I have set for myself. Shall start practising and trying out the scores to improve my sightreading. It is still the thing that I feel most embarrassed about, being unable to sightread fast.

Ok, so what's in store for the next few weeks?

Tmr will be meeting my partner to make the matric fair boards. And then should be free this week, haha then one day go eat ice cream, cos I got 8 coupons lol and they expire by 13 June! Shall try to get dad to bring us out to finish up the coupons. And then nothing much alrdy, tuesdays going to prac the cowbell, and then sectionals going to start in 19 days. And having violin lessons. My days will probably be filled with guitar and violin pracs, or doing guitar stuffs haha. Oh and maybe going for rag lol.

Time passes so fast, its June already! May 2012 is gone and will never come back :( Anw Hebe's concert is in 5 days! And only Cat 4 tickets are left! Wish her all the best for the concert! Although I can't go cos it's too exp. Maybe next time when I'm earning my own income (then I'll be learning the cello too hopefully!)

Labels: , ,


Inked @ 1:56 AM | 0 Opinions