[X]


Hey there!
Remember to leave a message
at the Tagboard! :)

Tvym!
If only it would snow chocolates!
sorry i ate your chocolate. )':
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9156024632768399798?origin\x3dhttp://snowingchocolates.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Entries.
AboutMe.
Links.
AboutTheSite.
BlahBlahBlah.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
A random post of many things

Wanted to post an update about yesterday's retreat, but have been procrastinating, so I think I'll post it later. There have been changes to my calendar recently:

WH suddenly smsed me that we are not gng amanda's concert anymore, so ok, tmr I'll just be out meeting anita and beatrice. (Makes mental note to charge lappie to full batt)

Suddenly received an email saying that I didn't get into the venus transit volunteering. That's funny, lol. (Makes mental note to ask A&B about it tmr, or ask CC)

There's a recce to sentosa this fri for the ls camp. They also told us that we might be needed to help wash cars and raise funds. I wouldn't mind, of course, if I'm free. (Makes mental note to save money for prep camp, camp, ls shirt, o shirt)

And not to forget, I was supposed to go engin rag with JQ. Dunno if she still rmb not haha. Feel like going to science rag too, to know more science ppl, but have to see if I'm free or not :/ ALR threw me into a state of panic, for there will be looming datelines coming soon! This reminds me of the datelines part in the pubsec role description and something abt a pubsec's job being never ending all round the year (HJ, 2012). And this reminds me of the need to get the hang of photoshop quickly. PS learning PS.

I should start planning my holidays carefully to make sure I spend my time fruitfully.

Goals this holidays (so that I will fulfill my main goal of spending time fruitfully):


1) Learn the basics of photoshop (bare minimum so that I can create publicity material for MF)


2) Practice my instruments (at least try to improve my sightreading for guitar and keep up with my violin lessons)


3) Think abt my plan for the next few sems (like what modules to take, if I want to go SEP, shall I change major to psych, or do a minor, my specialisation in ls, future career path etc etc)


4) Get to know more people, seniors juniors peers alike (get to know more ls ppl through ls camp, know more ppl through rag)


5) Have fun with friends! (outings!, know comm and other fellow members better, and I think there are quite a few june/ july babies)


6) Get a job if can (save money for violin lessons or buying birthday gifts or shopping for chocolates or just having a lot of money in my bank hahahaha)


7) Clean and tidy my rooooooom (self-explanatory)


8) Calligraphy! Lol ok if I'm in the mood for it

Well, I'm sure there are other things that I have/ want to do but didn't list it here. If I were to list everything down it would take until december to do so lol (unlimited human wants). This list is not exhaustive anyway. Just wanna remind myself that there are things for me to do and not to sit and stone in front of the com everyday, which is the opposite of what I want to achieve for this holidays. Wanna get as many check-offs as possible on this list. Gonna be a senior when school reopens :( old liao.

I'm long-winded indeed, even a random post also can talk so much and make until so looooooong.

Labels: ,


Inked @ 4:04 AM | 0 Opinions