[X]


Hey there!
Remember to leave a message
at the Tagboard! :)

Tvym!
If only it would snow chocolates!
sorry i ate your chocolate. )':
<style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/697174003-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9156024632768399798?origin\x3dhttp://snowingchocolates.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6906650705735714279&amp;targetPostID&amp;blogName=Be+HaPpIE+%21%21&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2F&amp;blogLocale=en&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fdesolate-luv.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>
Entries.
AboutMe.
Links.
AboutTheSite.
BlahBlahBlah.
Friday, December 30, 2011
End of the year

Time flies. It seemed like yesterday when I was still J1.... It felt to me then that 2011 is sooooo far away. And now, I'm typing this post on the second last day of 2011. Soon it will be 2012... Then 2013... Time flies scarily fast. And now I shall conclude my 2011 by looking back on the year...

Jan 2011: I remembered not being able to get used to writing 2011 instead of 2010 for the date. That brings me back to working at a bank as a temp bank assistant. Actually just doing za work. But I didn't really score on the social ladder, having to eat lunch alone almost everyday, then exploring the premises. The loner in me strikes again. Unforgettable. And taught me alot. Will always rmb the bus ride to alexandra, and the feeling of going to work so early. Hope I don't get an office job in the future, but it seems rather unrealistic. Haiz.

Also, finally got a guitar and started learning from wenhui. I still can rmb I was very excited when I was going to the shop. Chose the 90 dollar guitar and bought a tuner too. Haha. I was actually looking at a white 85 dollar one, but master say it will get dirty easily. So ok lo. Very excited when I finally carried it home. But very bulky and heavy. Pity the bag doesn't have straps for me to carry on my shoulders. But I'm finally fulfilling my dream of playing a musical instrument. Haha, fnally learning after putting it off since J1 after-prelims. But still feeling bad cos wenhui's teaching me pro bono. Maybe.....

Ok, end of part 1!

Labels:


Inked @ 4:07 PM | 0 Opinions